Does that even look appetizing? I promise that it was. I figured out that baking is much more convenient than cooking for a blog because by the time dinner’s done, there’s no light out to take decent pictures. With baking, I can take pictures right away if I bake in the morning or wait until the next day for the sun to come around again.
At first, the sauce looks like it won’t thicken once you add it in, but it will with time. Just keep the heat on medium and stir until it all comes together.
My DB ate this, not knowing that it was made with cream of mushroom.. another success (minus the fact he ate around all the green beans)!
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2-3/4 cup of milk, depending on how thick of a sauce you want
- a handful and a half of frozen green beans (like my measurement there?)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Thoroughly cook your chicken and shred (I just boiled it since it’s pretty low maintenance).
- Put your cooked chicken in a pan over medium heat with the cream of mushroom, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Let the sauce thicken, making sure to stir every now and then.
- Add in the green beans and cook for an additional five minutes. Keep stirring!
- Serve over rice.