Next, I’ve pretty much been living out of a suitcase for the past week and a half because of training. I’m either staying in Burlingame or fighting traffic to get home and sleep/study… only to wake up at 5 AM the next morning and do it all over again. The last thing I want to do when I get home from a 12 hour day of training is cook. What’s my solution? Instant ramen! There are so many things that you can do with a bag of ramen to spruce it up. Here’s one of my favorite ways:
- 1 bag of Maruchan Instant Ramen, any flavor (I used chicken)
- 1 egg, beat
- 1 precooked sausage
- Boil water as directed on package of ramen.
- Slice your sausage and toss it into the boiling water.
- Add the ramen and seasoning from package.
- With the water still boiling, slowly pour in the egg until cooked.
- Serve once the ramen is thoroughly cooked.