I’ve been watching TV shows on Netflix lately. I just finished up Prisonbreak S1 again and Pushing Daisies S2. Someone please tell me why they ever cancelled that show? It’s so brilliant! Such a shame.. OH! and I had a little makeover for this blog; do check it out if you haven’t already (in case you’re reading it from a reader): Lovin’ From the Oven I also just updated A Pile of Style, seems like I’ve been on an updating kick lately!
- 1 (18.4 ounce) box Devils Food Cake Mix (I always use the one with pudding added in to make it extra moist)
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz box of Reese’s Pieces (or more depending on your taste)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixer, cream the softened butter until fluffy. Add the eggs and mix until combined. Add the cake mix and beat until just combined. Stir in the Reese’s Pieces.
3. Roll the dough into individual balls and lightly press 3-4 additional Reese’s Pieces on top.
4. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool on the sheets for an additional 5 minutes before moving them to a cooling rack.