I have been growing out my hair for a solid two years now. I’ve never had long hair in my life. By long, I mean past my shoulders. Even when I was little, I always sported the bowl cut, thanks to my fashionista parents. Don’t believe me? See for yourself:
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/4 tsp. of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of tightly packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup broken up pretzel pieces
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat the butter and sugars together until well blended. On low speed, slowly add the beaten egg and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture until the batter comes together. Stir in the chocolate chips, and pretzels. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Form the dough into balls and place on baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.